The OpenStage Family
setting the benchmark for Open Communications Productivity
Combining high tech and stylish design, the OpenStage family of phones establishes a new benchmark for communication devices. Incorporating a completely new user interface for an intuitive and rich communications experience the entire family of devices uses an open communications hardware platform to ensure optimum compatibility. Open Stage phones utilize the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) to integrate wired, wireless and IP communications. Moreover, they support standards-based technology for the integration of everyday business applications.
With OpenStage you enjoy:
Unprecedented Ease of Use
- Innovative user interface with simple navigation using touch-sensitive controls (TouchGuide™, TouchSlider™, function keys)
- Adjustable high-resolution full-color displays
- Highly customizable: Personal phone book (with pictures), screen saver, skins/themes, downloadable MP-3 ring tones,…
Sustained Increase in Productivity
- Multiple interfaces offer many options for an efficient workflow:
- OpenStage supports vCard transfer using Bluetooth technology between any mobile device and OpenStage so your employees can keep their on-phone personal phone book up to date and use OpenStage rather than their mobile phone in the office. This can lead to substantial cost savings for your mobile phone expenses.
- Easy access to frequently used applications and features, such as name keys, conferencing, hold, etc.
- Powerful application platform to integrate and/or develop your own business applications
- Coming Soon: Greater freedom with wireless(WiFi) integration:
- No cabling needed in a wireless environment for hassle-free Desk Sharing and quick office
- Easy synchronization of your Microsoft Outlook™ contacts with OpenStage, support for standard Bluetooth headsets and other accessories
Crystal Clear Sound and Exceptional Design
- Best in class acoustics for crisp, accurate sound with handset, headset and in hands-free operation (due to handset design, speakers used, and wide-band codecs)
- Speakers especially designed for conference use
- Exceptional, ergonomical design using premium materials and components